Camps will be limited to 110 total campers and staff. Per CDC and St. Louis County guidelines, campers and staff will be temperature checked at check-in and required to wear face masks. Prior to day one of camp, all campers will be required to complete a Health Screening questionnaire.
- All campers must turn in a completed Health Screening Questionnaire signed by a parent/guardian on Monday
- Campers should bring their own basketball (clearly marked with child’s name) and sanitize them daily. As a convenience, Coach McCormack has basketballs available for purchase online here>> Or, simply add a basketball to your order when you register your child for camp.
- All campers, counselors and staff will be required to wear a face mask. (Single use masks will be available to purchase for $1.00)
- Only campers and staff will be allowed inside the gym
- With the exception of a water bottle (clearly marked with child’s name) outside food and drinks are NOT allowed
- The camp concession stand will be open and all concessions will be individually packaged items
- Box lunches will be available for purchase for campers attending a full day session
- Campers should bring camp bank money in a marked envelope to be given to staff at Monday drop off if they plan to purchase concessions
- Frequent opportunities for hand washing or hand sanitizing will be provided
- The gym will be sanitized frequently
COVID-19 CANCELLATION GUIDELINES
- If Bobby McCormack’s Basketball Camp is forced to cancel due to changes in CDC or St. Louis County Guidelines, a full refund (less a $15 processing fee) will be issued to all registrants.
- If a parent chooses to cancel their child’s registration, an email must be sent to Coach McCormack at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting withdrawal from camp. Requests must be received 2 weeks in advance to receive a full refund less a $25 nonrefundable registration fee. Requests made within the 2 week window will be be refunded the cost of their camp less our standard $100 nonrefundable fee. Requests received less than 48 hours in advance of the camp start date will not be refunded.