Camps will be limited to 110 total campers and staff. Per CDC and St. Louis County guidelines, campers and staff will be temperature checked at check-in and required to wear face masks. Prior to day one of camp, all campers will be required to complete a Health Screening questionnaire.
Campers 10 and older will be required to wear a face mask when they are not playing basketball or eating. Single use masks will be available to purchase for $1.00.
- All campers must turn in a completed Health Screening Questionnaire signed by a parent/guardian on Monday
- Campers should bring their own basketball (clearly marked with child’s name) and sanitize them daily. As a convenience, Coach McCormack has basketballs available for purchase online here>> Or, simply add a basketball to your order when you register your child for camp.
- All campers, counselors and staff will be required to wear a face mask. (Single use masks will be available to purchase for $1.00)
- Parents/guardians should remain in their car at drop off and pick up
- Camp staff will open the car door to receive your camper and escort him or her to their assigned group
- Only campers and staff will be allowed inside the gym
- Based on the gym size, registrations will be capped at 110 campers
- With the exception of a water bottle (clearly marked with child’s name) outside food and drinks are NOT allowed
- The camp concession stand will be open and all concessions will be individually packaged items
- Box lunches will be available for purchase for campers attending a full day session
- Campers should bring camp bank money in a marked envelope to be given to staff at Monday drop off if they plan to purchase concessions
- All staff will be temperature and symptom checked daily
- Campers and counselors will be asked to practice social distancing throughout the camp
- There will be no scrimmaging and contact that puts participants within 6 feet of each other will be minimal
- Campers will be segmented into groups of no more than 10 (including counselor)
- Campers will wash hands immediately upon arrival and at the end of camp
- Frequent opportunities for hand washing or hand sanitizing will be provided
- The gym will be sanitized between the morning and afternoon camp
- Staff has been hired whose sole responsibility is to continually clean equipment and surfaces
- No more that 110 campers can attend any one session in order to comply with St. Louis County guidelines.
COVID-19 CANCELLATION GUIDELINES
- If Bobby McCormack’s Basketball Camp is forced to cancel due to changes in CDC or St. Louis County Guidelines, a full refund (less a $15 processing fee) will be issued to all registrants.
- If a parent chooses to cancel their child’s registration, an email must be sent to Coach McCormack at email@example.com requesting withdrawal from camp. Requests must be received 2 weeks in advance to receive a full refund less a $25 nonrefundable registration fee. Requests made within the 2 week window will be be refunded the cost of their camp less our standard $100 nonrefundable fee. Requests received less than 48 hours in advance of the camp start date will not be refunded.