Mask Mandate Returns to St. Louis County
Effective Monday July 26, masks will be required in all St. Louis in indoor public places. This applies to all campers, coaches and staff, even if they are vaccinated. If you do not have a mask, or forget a mask, masks can be purchased at camp for $1 each. We will continue to do health screenings questionnaires on the first day of camp each week.
- All campers must turn in a completed Health Screening Questionnaire signed by a parent/guardian on Monday
- Campers should bring their own basketball (clearly marked with child’s name) and sanitize them daily. As a convenience, Coach McCormack has basketballs available for purchase online here>> Or, simply add a basketball to your order when you register your child for camp.
- Only campers and staff will be allowed inside the gym.
- With the exception of a water bottle (clearly marked with child’s name) outside food and drinks are NOT allowed
- The camp concession stand will be open for lunch and snacks or bring a sack lunch.
- Campers should bring camp bank money in a marked envelope to be given to staff at Monday drop off if they plan to purchase concessions.
- The gym will be sanitized frequently.
- If Bobby McCormack’s Basketball Camp is forced to cancel for any reason, a full refund (less a $15 processing fee) will be issued to all registrants.
- If a parent chooses to cancel their child’s registration, an email must be sent to Coach McCormack at email@example.com requesting withdrawal from camp. Requests must be received 2 weeks in advance to receive a full refund less a $25 nonrefundable registration fee. Requests made within the 2 week window will be refunded the cost of their camp less our standard $100 nonrefundable fee. Requests received less than 48 hours in advance of the camp start date will not be refunded.