January 24, 2022
Effective immediately, Bobby McCormack’s Basketball Camp will follow St. Louis County Covid health guidelines for all our camps. The safety of your children and our counselors is our utmost priority.
- Campers should bring their own basketball (clearly marked with child’s name) and sanitize them daily. As a convenience, Coach McCormack has basketballs available for purchase online here>> Or, simply add a basketball to your order when you register your child for camp.
- Only campers and staff will be allowed inside the gym.
- With the exception of a water bottle (clearly marked with child’s name) outside food and drinks are NOT allowed
- The camp concession stand will be open for lunch and snacks or bring a sack lunch.
- Campers should bring camp bank money in a marked envelope to be given to staff at Monday drop off if they plan to purchase concessions.
- The gym will be sanitized frequently.
- If Bobby McCormack’s Basketball Camp is forced to cancel for any reason, a full refund (less a $15 processing fee) will be issued to all registrants.
- If a parent chooses to cancel their child’s registration, an email must be sent to Coach McCormack at [email protected] requesting withdrawal from camp. Requests must be received 2 weeks in advance to receive a full refund less a $25 nonrefundable registration fee. Requests made within the 2 week window will be refunded the cost of their camp less our standard $100 nonrefundable fee. Requests received less than 48 hours in advance of the camp start date will not be refunded.