Effective immediately, we are back to playing basketball! As a precaution, we will continue to do health screenings questionnaires on the first day of camp each week.
- Camp will be “mask optional”. We encourage families to direct their child to wear (or not wear) a mask per their own judgement.
Note: Current CDC Guidelines for indoor camp settings listed below.
- For all campers who are fully vaccinated, masks are encouraged, but are optional.
- For all campers under the age of twelve (12) and for campers who are NOT fully vaccinated the following options apply:
- Campers without vaccinations are highly encouraged to wear masks while participating in camp activities indoors
- For all coaches and staff who are fully vaccinated, masks are encouraged, but are optional.
- All coaches and staff who are NOT vaccinated are highly encouraged to wear a mask.
- All campers must turn in a completed Health Screening Questionnaire signed by a parent/guardian on Monday
- Campers should bring their own basketball (clearly marked with child’s name) and sanitize them daily. As a convenience, Coach McCormack has basketballs available for purchase online here>> Or, simply add a basketball to your order when you register your child for camp.
- Only campers and staff will be allowed inside the gym
- With the exception of a water bottle (clearly marked with child’s name) outside food and drinks are NOT allowed
- The camp concession stand will be open and all concessions will be individually packaged items
- Box lunches will be available for purchase for campers attending a full day session
- Campers should bring camp bank money in a marked envelope to be given to staff at Monday drop off if they plan to purchase concessions
- The gym will be sanitized frequently
- If Bobby McCormack’s Basketball Camp is forced to cancel for any reason, a full refund (less a $15 processing fee) will be issued to all registrants.
- If a parent chooses to cancel their child’s registration, an email must be sent to Coach McCormack at email@example.com requesting withdrawal from camp. Requests must be received 2 weeks in advance to receive a full refund less a $25 nonrefundable registration fee. Requests made within the 2 week window will be be refunded the cost of their camp less our standard $100 nonrefundable fee. Requests received less than 48 hours in advance of the camp start date will not be refunded.