Online registration is now available for 2022 camps via the secure form below. We continue to adhere to all Covid guidelines while maximizing the amount of basketball our campers will get to play. The safety of your children and our counselors is our utmost priority. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Campers should bring their own basketball (clearly marked with child’s name) and sanitize them daily.
- Coach McCormack has basketballs available for purchase online here>>
All campers, coaches, and staff, will follow St. Louis County’s Covid health guidelines. Read important Covid-19 Camp Info here
- Wear comfortable clothing, shoes, and socks
- Bring a spill-proof water bottle clearly marked with child’s name
2022 Registration Form
- If Bobby McCormack’s Basketball Camp is forced to cancel camp for any reason, a full refund (less a $15 processing fee) will be issued to all registrants.
- If a parent chooses to cancel their child’s registration, an email must be sent to Coach McCormack at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting withdrawal from camp. Requests must be received a minimum of 2 weeks in advance to receive a full refund less a $25 nonrefundable registration fee.
- Requests made within the 2 week window, for any reason, registrants will be refunded the cost of their camp less our standard $100 nonrefundable fee.
- Requests received less than 48 hours in advance of the camp start date will only be refunded for medical reason, must be accompanied by a doctor’s note, and our $100 non refundable fee will apply.
A Special Thank You To Our Partners