Online registration is now available for all camps via the secure form below. We will adhere to all guidelines while maximizing the amount of basketball our campers will get to play. The safety of your children and our counselors is our utmost priority. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Read important 2021 Covid-19 Camp Guidelines here
- All campers must turn in a completed Health Screening Questionnaire signed by a parent/guardian on Monday
- Campers should bring their own basketball (clearly marked with child’s name) and sanitize them daily. As a convenience, Coach McCormack has basketballs available for purchase online here>>
- Camp will be “mask optional”. We encourage families to direct their child to wear (or not wear) a mask per their own judgement.
- Typical concessions stand options include Chick-fil-a, Subway, Dominos and/or Lion’s Choice, bottled water, Gatorade, muffins, donuts, fruit and freeze pops.
- Money can be deposited into the “camp bank” for use throughout the week. Unused monies will be returned on the last day of camp.
- Drop off no earlier than 8:00 am
- Wear comfortable clothing, shoes, and socks
- Bring a spill-proof water bottle clearly marked with child’s name
- If Bobby McCormack’s Basketball Camp is forced to cancel camp for any reason, a full refund (less a $15 processing fee) will be issued to all registrants.
- If a parent chooses to cancel their child’s registration, an email must be sent to Coach McCormack at email@example.com requesting withdrawal from camp. Requests must be received 2 weeks in advance to receive a full refund less a $25 nonrefundable registration fee. Requests made within the 2 week window will be be refunded the cost of their camp less our standard $100 nonrefundable fee. Requests received less than 48 hours in advance of the camp start date will not be refunded.
A Special Thank You To Our Partners