Online registration is now available for all camps via the secure form below.
- Read important 2020 Covid-19 Camp Guidelines here
- All camps are for ages 6 – 14
- Drop off no earlier than 8:00 am
- Wear comfortable clothing, shoes, and socks
- Bring a spill-proof water bottle clearly marked with your name
- Bring a basketball clearly marked with your name. (Balls available for purchase below if you do not already have one)
- Typical concessions stand options include Chick-fil-a, Subway, Dominos and/or Lion’s Choice, bottled water, Gatorade, muffins, donuts, fruit and freeze pops.
- Money can be deposited into the “camp bank” for use throughout the week. Unused monies will be returned on the last day of camp.
- If a parent chooses to cancel their child’s registration, an email must be sent to Coach McCormack at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting withdrawal from camp. Requests must be received 2 weeks in advance to receive a full refund less a $25 nonrefundable registration fee. Requests made within the 2 week window will be be refunded the cost of their camp less our standard $100 nonrefundable fee. Requests received less than 48 hours in advance of the camp start date will not be refunded.
A Special Thank You To Our Partners